- New and Developing
Graduations slated for tornado-ravaged Moore
Commencement exercises are set for Saturday for the three high schools in Moore. The Oklahoma City suburb was hit by a strong tornado Monday; 24 people died.Continued ...
- Sooners run-rule Texas A&M
- Tornado causes more than $45M in damage to Moore Public Schools
- Checking In: Norman hotels team up to house a flood of tornado victims
- Sooners shut down Texas Tech
- Senate approves tax relief package for tornado victims
- Graduations slated for tornado-ravaged Moore
Moore open for business
Until an EF-5 tornado carved a path through the economic core of Moore on Monday, sales tax generated more than $2 million each month. In addition to damages, closed roads and utility outages forced many businesses to shut their doors. ...Continued ...
- Sharing stories of survival
- 5-year-old girl finds silver lining
- Disaster central
- Okla. legislature adjourned early
- I-5 bridge falls into river
- Moore open for business
Sooners ride emotional wave to brink of third straight World Series
Moments after stepping on first base and beating out an infield bunt, Brianna Turang turned back and looked toward her dugout across the field and screamed at the top of her lungs, bringing both the crowd and her teammates to their feet....Continued ...
- Plugged into a bigger story, Sooners roll by Aggies
- Sooners keep Red Raiders off the board
- Pacers edge Heat to tie up Eastern Conference finals
- Indy 500 could be better than 2012
- Sooners reminded why they play the game
- Zim wins eighth for Nats
- Sooners ride emotional wave to brink of third straight World Series
You’ve got to have faith
Editor, The Transcript: My name is Alice Graham. I live in Leesville, SC and I’m a songwriter/musician. I wrote this song the following morning as I drove to work. I asked the question, “What is it that Moore needs the most today?” and the ...Continued ...
- We are disaster central
- “Free Kate” campaign missing the point
- Report price gouging
- Johnson analyzed issue well
- You’ve got to have faith
It’s tough to grow up, but it’s worth it
Q: I have a daughter taking classes for high school credit, and I don’t understand this concept. Can you explain what she and I should be keeping track of to ensure she graduates on time? — Allen, Norman Dear Allen, What a perfect ...Continued ...
- Watch for snakes in storm debris
- Those birds drove me in
- Harbingers of summer
- How to use herbal supplements safely
- It’s tough to grow up, but it’s worth it