- New and Developing
Agency to meet over Okla. 2012 train collision
The National Transportation Safety Board is scheduled to meet to discuss the cause of a 2012 train collision in the Oklahoma Panhandle that killed three men.Continued ...
- USC teammates lead tourney, shoot 8 under par today
- 10 attorneys remain in running for District Judge post
- Jury out in manslaughter trial
- Agency to meet over Okla. 2012 train collision
Norman fire chief says public storm facilities don’t offer adequate protection
Oklahomans are always going to need a safe place to take cover when severe weather hits, as it so often does during the spring and summer months, but officials have found many problems tied to public shelters....Continued ...
- Schools need better shelters during storms
- Medical witness says Bransby could not have survived gunshot wound
- NPS budget anticipates $91M revenue
- County approves funding for nonprofit services
- Almost business as usual for Moore City Council
- Norman fire chief says public storm facilities don’t offer adequate protection
First round offers tough challenge at U.S. Women’s Amateur Public Links
Ordinarily, the top of the leaderboard is where you want to be. In the case of U.S. Women’s Amateur Public Links at the Jimmie Austin OU Golf Club, being in the top 64 after 36 holes of stroke play is all that matters....Continued ...
- Golloway’s exit closes interesting chapter in Sooner lore
- Heartland Classic faces weather delays
- Home course advantage at Jimmie Austin
- The missing piece
- Changing the rules in the NCAA?
- Marchand draws line between dirty and tough
- First round offers tough challenge at U.S. Women’s Amateur Public Links
- Letters to the Editor
Recent lawsuit was frivolous
Editor, The Transcript: I have been a lawyer for more than 50 years and have seen many changes in our judiciary, most of which I have disliked. Since the time I was sworn into the bar, our society has become more litigious, thinking that ...Continued ...
- Highway projects are wasteful
- California is doing just fine
- Plan leaves you high, dry
- We make it easy for storms
- Recent lawsuit was frivolous
Okie Stompers take gold in clogging competition
The Grand Lake Clogging Competition was hosted June 7-8, and six of the Okie Stompers from Norman participated in the competition....Continued ...
- Applications available for senior farmers nutrition program
- How to spot and prevent senior financial fraud
- Tornado victims with disabilities can apply for employment assistance
- Hollywood helps spark awareness of political power in Latino community
- Okie Stompers take gold in clogging competition